This Saturday is the workshop at Metropolitan United Church in London with Katherine Dienes-Williams who is the Organist and Master of the Choristers at Guildford Cathedral, England.
- The workshop takes place at Metropolitan United Church, 468 Wellington Street, London, Ontario. Map
- We wear regular cloths for the day, but should have our performance attire there to change into for the service in the afternoon.
- Please make sure to bring your own music and your black binder.
- Lunch is at the church and is provided by the festival.
- 8:30am to 8:45am - Arrival at Metropolitan United
- Morning rehearsals with a break
- Lunch (provided by the church)
- Afternoon rehearsals and again a break.
- Performance is at 5pm. The performance should be no more than a half an hour.