Here is the information about the Spirit Walk for this Saturday.
If you have not been before, the way it is set up is that each group is at a campsite. The path between each campsite is lined with candles. Each group performs for a few minutes then the crowd moves on to the next campsite.
Here are the details for us:
- The performance is this Saturday December 3rd.
- It is at the Springwater Conservation Area, just outside of Aylmer. Map
- When you arrive look for the school house. That is where we will meet.
- We are to arrive at 5:45pm. We will then be taken to the site where we will be performing.
- Our first group should be about 6:45pm and will finish by 9:00pm.
- We will be outside for about 3 hours, and although we will have a campfire going to help keep warm, everyone should dress appropriately for the weather! Environment Canada Weather
- We are not wearing our performance attire. The biggest priority is warm clothing.
- If there are "Christmassy" items (hats, scarves, antlers, etc.) that people would like to wear, please bring them along.
- Everyone should have the Christmas Carols medley that we will be working on.
- It might be a good idea for people to bring along a thermos with a warm beverage to sip on between groups.
- The campsites are not going to be lit and we are reading music. If anyone has a camping lantern that we could use to light our area, please email back to me, so I don't have to go an purchase something.
I think this everything. If I have missed any info that you need, please email back and I will send it out to you.